Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant role below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive – Marine Coatings
- Manage the day to day operations of sales region providing guidance, encouraging team work.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for product as well as packaging.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. degree in Chemical Engineering, Industry Chemistry or related field with sales experience of Paint OR Chemicals and PG Qualification will be preferred but not mandatory.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
- A few years of experience in the development of Marine Protection coatings for this sector will be an additional advantage.
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
- Minimum of 4 Yrs of Experience in selling paints & providing Technical service to the Marine Protection and Oil & gas sector. Good knowledge about the various coatings their specifications, application etc.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “SNR Sales Executive_Marine Coatings” as email subject.
Note: Only qualified Candidates will be shortlisted