WorkBerry – Our client in the Manufacturing Sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Job Type: The role is an initial six-month contract with a possibility of extension and transitioning to a permanent role
- Our client is looking to hire a Social Media Manager to manage its social media strategy, social media platforms and channels, create content for social media and digital campaigns, and optimize its digital marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily management of all social platforms and channels including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Develop and execute social media strategy.
- Manage advertising of the company’s products using social media channels.
- Coordinate and collaborate with influencers where necessary to advance company objectives.
- Grow followers and audience management across channels and social platforms.
- Create periodic reports on social and digital activity.
- Create and manage company pages on various social media platforms.
- Collaborate with other departments within the company, and provide social media research, data, and reports to assist with achieving company objectives.
- Manage customer communication using social media channels.
- Content creation for social media channels and digital marketing.
- Content calendar management.
- Launch and implement social media projects.
- Manage company communications via social media platforms and channels.
The ideal candidate for the role has:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- The ability to work as a team of one, as part of a team, or as part of a cross-functional team.
- The ability to engage with an online audience and create a community.
- Understanding of innovative and best practice in social, content, and digital marketing.
- Resourcefulness and a willingness to learn and be innovative.
- Up to 3 years’ experience in social media management, digital marketing, communications, and content creation.
- Ability to write clear, engaging, cohesive messaging with the right audience in mind.
- Analytical skills to understand and measure impact of social media strategy to overall company objectives.
- An eye for high-quality and impactful content.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Social Media Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: The job advert may close earlier when the ideal candidate is found. Selection will be done on a rolling basis so it is best to apply as soon as possible.