Healthcare Philanthropy is a Health Consultation Centre of choice. What started off as a small consultation centre has since grown into a mega healthcare philanthropic centre organising free health-talk,medical diagnosis and consultation twice monthly.
We offer patients the much attention and care they need in order to get them feeling healthy again. We are a non-profit organisation established to save lives through disease prevention by using proven business practices such as donations, sponsorships & partnerships.
We are therefore seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below in other to meet the financial need towards sustaining the goal:
Job Title: Fundraising Ambassador
- Research prospective donors, develop maintain media contact lists
- Write, send letters of thanks to donors
- Create a strong fundraising message that appeals to potential donors
- Conduct fundraising strategies for an organization
- Identify and contact potential donors
- Organise a campaign or event that will lead to soliciting donations
- Maintain records of donor information for future use
- Evaluate the success of previous fundraising events
- Create or update donor databases
- Design or produce materials like posters, or newsletters to promote, market, or advertise fundraising events
- Solicit cash or in-kind donations or sponsorships from individual, business, or government donors.
Requirements / Skills
- Nd / Diploma / Corper.
- 0-2 years relevant work experience in a similar position
- Gender specification: Female (Preferable)
- Good interpersonal skills, friendly, professional and have a persuasive manner
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strategic and thorough in recording details
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Experience of managing simple databases in Excel.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.