Hoab Farms is an agriculture project that’s been in development for about 3 years. We are in the process of planting new Oil Palm seeds on about 300 hectares of land and procuring a 2 ton/h Oil Palm Processing Plant.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager
- We are looking for a Farm Manager with experience that will add value to our bottom line.
- You must be willing to live inside the farm and communities where the farms are situated
- You should have some educational background (Be able to read, write and communicate effectively).
- At least 3 years of farming experience in tree crops (Palm Oil), vegetables and other types of crops
- Knowledge of how to use and maintain some farm basic machineries, vehicles and equipment like tractor, sprayers, chain saws, trucks (also motorcycles), processor lines and other equipment that will be introduced over time.
- Ability to learn fast and being able to develop/implement the concept in line with the company’s strategy plan.
- We are willing to pay between N100,000 to N250,000 a month with an added 1% of profit as a bonus. Details can be worked out.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.