Winock Solar Limited is a company that specialises in off-grid solar solutions in Sub-Saharan Africa. Winock Solar offers a wide range of products such as solar panels, inverters and batteries and services such as installation and repair. Our mission is to make solar accessible, reliable and affordable to Nigerian micro-businesses for productive use.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketing Coordinator
Location: Dei Dei, Abuja
Start Date: Immediate
Winock Solar combines a deep knowledge of consumer behaviour and climatic conditions to deliver affordable Lease to own solar services to Micro businesses in Nigeria. We are looking for a passionate and experienced Field marketer to promote Winock Solar’s products and services to customers around Dei Dei, Abuja. The position is full-time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote the company’s product and services to customers around Dei Dei, Abuja
- Record marketing feedback in CRM
- Monitors marketing and sales performance
- Provide weekly report to senior management
- Coordinate commission based marketers within the area
- Generates and close leads
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Marketing
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of Hausa language is required
- Solar industry experience is highly advantageous
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2020.