Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client, a major force in the interiors and the furniture sector of the Nigerian economy with a first-class reputation for top of the range of products. Its wide client base ranges from multinationals to individuals and expatriates. Building on recent significant success, it has the ambition to lead the continent in furniture making.
The company is now seeking to recruit candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – Showroom
- Reporting to the Showroom Manager (Abuja), you will attend to customers and ensure that they receive outstanding service by providing a friendly environment.
- You will provide excellent service delivery by ensuring uncompromising customer satisfaction. In addition, you will assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
- You will also be required to do field sales from time to time.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience of luxury products.
- Willingness to learn, ability to learn fast and use the computer is crucial.
- Ability to perform optimally on the field would be an added advantage.
- You must be friendly and pleasant with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You must be presentable, smart and confident.
- You must be hardworking and energetic.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2020.