Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture,Engineering, Facility management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Crew Member
- We are seeking a friendly, reliable and competent crew member to join our vibrant company. You will be responsible for helping the company to achieve its goals and targets. Your duties may include assisting customers and answering their questions, preparing and following checklists, collaborating with co-workers and management, completing daily tasks, and complying with safety and security regulations.
- Candidates should be passionate about customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Successful applicants should be physically fit and be able to work irregular hours over during the week, and over weekends and public holidays.
- Work and communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
- Arrive for your shift on time.
- Respond to questions, concerns and complaints from customers, vendors or clients.
- Conduct administrative duties and errands as required.
- Escalate any problems or complaints to the relevant supervisor or manager.
- Prioritize important tasks and manage your time effectively.
- Man and operate equipment relative to your role.
- Maintain professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Higher National Diploma with relevant experience.
- Further training may be required.
- Friendly, reliable and punctual.
- Strong communication skills.
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet for long
- Ability to work irregular hours (day and night shifts).
- Enjoy working with people
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Job Title: Sales Support Specialist
- We are looking for an organized, efficient Sales Support Specialist to be responsible for administrative duties and assisting the sales department in gaining and keeping customers.
- Responsibilities include tracking sales leads, coordinating quotes with sales packs, providing customer service, and managing customer accounts. The Sales Support Specialist is also responsible for monitoring sales and the performance of the sales team as well as recording sales data.
- Ideal candidates should have good time management and organizational skills. You should also demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Scheduling customer meetings and conferences.
- Reporting any unusual activity to your supervisors.
- A Higher National Diploma or equivalent
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field will be advantageous.
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work will be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
Job Title: Marketing Consultant
- We are looking for a skilled and knowledgeable marketing consultant who is both creative and analytical, and who is proficient in all areas of marketing, from copywriting to social media marketing.
- You are expected to define marketing strategies, identify the most appropriate message, and execute these strategies. Your responsibilities include monitoring outcomes, identifying new markets, and positioning services and products effectively.
- Ideal candidates for this role should have skills in marketing, business, communications and behavioural psychology, and years of experience working in marketing or advertising.
- Ideal candidates will be up-to-date with trends in social media marketing, online marketing, and direct response marketing.
- They will also have experience using search optimization techniques and platforms.
- Identifying and crafting main media messages.
- Developing strategies and goals.
- Executing strategic tasks and monitoring outcomes.
- Preparing reports and marketing presentations.
- Producing necessary marketing materials.
- Assisting in ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Developing and implementing internal brand management strategies.
- 5 years’ experience in a senior marketing position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration highly beneficial.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Job Title: Team Leader
- We are looking for a result-driven Team Leader to be responsible for monitoring and supervising a team of consultants to achieve the organization’s objectives and increase sales.
- You will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum.
- You should create a cohesive team that works efficiently together to maximize the sales team’s potential.
- Ideal candidates should have a track record of team motivation and positive sales results. Ultimately, a top-notch Team Leader should display excellent interpersonal skills to build quality relationships with the team and with customers, be goal-driven, and manage the day-to-day activities of the team efficiently.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
- Higher National Diploma minimum qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- One-the-job training
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence and skilful negotiating skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction.
Job Title: HR Business Partner
- We are looking for a qualified HR business partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure theyТre aligned with our business goals.
- Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
- Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Proven working experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- B.Sc degree in Human Resources or related field
Job Title: Volunteer Coordinator
- We are looking for a detail-oriented and focused Volunteer Coordinator to be responsible for our database of volunteers and volunteer opportunities. Responsibilities include recruiting and training new volunteers, keeping a database of volunteer information and skills, matching volunteers to opportunities that suit their skills, keeping volunteers informed, and conveying the organization’s purpose to the public.
- Ideal candidates should be meticulous about keeping records and passionate about volunteer work. You should uphold the values of our organization while ensuring the comfort of our volunteers in their positions.
- Recruiting, training, and supervising new volunteers.
- Collecting volunteer information, availability, and skills, and maintaining an up-to-date database.
- Using marketing tools such as outreach programs, e-mails, and volunteer databases.
- Keeping new and existing volunteers informed about the organization and volunteer opportunities.
- Matching volunteers to opportunities that suit their skill sets, and ensuring they understand their responsibilities and receive the proper training.
- Organizing training and leading on-the-job training.
- Keeping schedules and records of volunteers’ work.
- Preparing codes of conduct and operating procedures to uphold the organization’s values.
- Ensuring the organization’s purpose is conveyed to the public.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or a related field.
- Experience in volunteering and recruitment.
- Working knowledge of databases.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization and team building skills.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th May, 2020.