Dkt International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention.
Dkt International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Hospital Medical Representative
Reporting To: Institutional Clinical Manager
Qualification / Experience
The candidate must have the following:
- Three to five years’ experience in clinic key account management / institutional sales of pharmaceutical products
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and to work as part of a team
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Communicate product information in a way that’s meaningful and relevant to each individual customer and account; customize discussions and client interactions based on understanding of customer’s needs
- Maintain effective communication and relationships with key external and internal customers.
- Within hospital accounts, act as primary point of contact for customer, meets with key customers/personnel to understand practice structure, business model, key influencers /network structure, customer needs and identifies business opportunities
- Promote DKT Nigeria products and services to physicians and other medical personnel within assigned geography
- Demonstrate advanced ability to ask strategic, insightful questions to obtain information on specific customer business/ healthcare needs. Uses the insights to position DKT Nigeria’s products and collaborates with customers on focused and customized business strategy
- Share learnings and best-practices from one customer to help other customers meet their needs and exhibit professionalism and leadership with clients/ key account clinics
- Build strategic relationships with the key opinion leaders in hospitals and clinics to negotiate purchases.
- Engage in all job responsibilities and activities with the highest standards of ethics and integrity, with particular emphasis on compliance with all relevant laws, policies and regulations.
- Additional duties as needed
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Hospital Medical Representative – Kano State” as the subject of the email.