Inspidea Enterprise Solutions Limited is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Calling on potential customers to explain company services and encourage purchases.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ services to determine service features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company services.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Utilising marketing tools to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing management of possible service design improvements and changes to ensure that company services meet current market needs.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2020.