MyJobMag goal is to solve the fundamental employment challenge in Africa which cuts across employer-employee quality and discovery. From internship coaching, career counselling, training to personalized job discovery, we are everything to the candidate.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Responsible for preparing cash management entries, journal entries in the general ledger, analysis of balance sheet accounts and financial management reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for completing the monthly close process and ensuring balance sheet accounts are reconciled and have appropriate supporting documentation to conduct analysis.
- Accounting general functions including data entry.
- Assists with review, entry and approval of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Enters cash management entries in ERP System.
- Assist with month-end close and related reporting timely and accurately.
- Actively organize and review process for continuous improvement
- Assist with ensuring compliance with internal control guidelines.
- Assists with internal and external audit requests.
- Assists with documenting accounting procedures and SOPs.
- Assists other accounting functions on an as-needed basis.
- Identifies and solves problems; makes sound judgments.
- Deals tactfully and effectively with employees and other department managers.
- Assists management with ad-hoc requests, including special projects and initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- B.Sc in Accounting
- 2 years strong experience. (Professional certificate is added advantage)
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, financial statement and budgets.
- Good knowledge of sage accounting software.
- Willingness to work the hours needed to complete and deliver tasks on committed deadline dates.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to providing quality work in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills required.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work individually and in a team.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
This position is located in Asese, Ogun state.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.