Trainsmart Consultancy Limited – Our client in the construction sector is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- The ideal candidate will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- Will work as a backup to colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- Proven 3-5 years work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Minimum of HND qualification is needed.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2020.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for an interview after the covid-19 crisis is over.