Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Manager – P&G Nigeria
Req No: BRM00001896
Job Type: Full-time
- Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being a total business owner- not just a marketer. You will be the vision and strategy behind your brand- developing marketing plans and driving innovation. You will work with a large cross-functional team to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
- Together, we’ll continue to create the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
- The Brand Management function produces the majority of the company’s General Managers as well as future CEO’s of P&G. Marketing at P&G is about growing our Brands, Business, and People. You will help us remain on the state of the art of marketing, helping us find new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
- The Media Manager will be responsible for all Media operations related activity and coordination across all P&G brands including but not limited to the following actions;
- Own the leadership and innovation on Media planning and optimization exercises to enable brand awareness and penetration growth.
- Lead annual brand communication strategy development.
- Responsible to track and report savings on brand’s Media budget behind strategic Media supplier landscape penetration, working with Media Purchases.
- Ensures top stewardship score on Media compliance and all Media auditable actions.
- Lead operational discipline with all stakeholders on End-to-End Media viz internal brand team, Media agency Planning team, Media buying team, Media monitoring team and Media billing team.
- Drive specific interventions on digital, leveraging rising digital trends to enable maximum business impact, in line with strategy.
- Maintain mastery of local Media landscape as well as stay updated on local and global trends on Media consumption habits/new Media inventories in a bid to influence Media plans and deliver competitive edge for P&G Media.
- You will begin your career as an Assistant Brand Manager and from your first day, we will offer you immediate project responsibilities.
- Lead the development of annual media plans in line with brand specific communication strategy.
- Work synchronously with Media Purchases, Media agency and P&G internal stakeholders to deliver effective and efficient Media plans.
- Perform monthly Media Planning and Scheduling behind leadership of Media agency activities and internal stakeholder engagement.
- Analyze post campaign Media results on a brand and channel specific level to identify opportunities to improve future campaigns.
- Own hands on keyboard planning, set-up, buying and optimization of digital campaigns for all brands.
Who are we looking for:
- Passionate and engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short term issues, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them.
- Curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- People able to collaborate with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any business-related field coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
- Strong analytical skills behind intermediate level use of MsExcel at the minimum
- Strong communication skills in written and verbal form
- Effective process management skills
- Superior understanding of Nigeria Media landscape
- Relentless drive for innovation
- Knowledge of or experience with the use Mediatools.
- Digital marketing skills with minimum ability to operationalize activities on Google AdWords and Facebook business Manager
- Effective Relationship Management skills.
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Ability to manage and engage with internal and external stakeholders.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply