Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Telesales Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- Applicants must have B.Sc or HND
- Minimum of 6 months experience in Telesales role
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinking skills.
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Good sales ability.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Listening to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers’ questions on the products.
- Meeting sales quotas.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.