Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Validate invoices against items or services received
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy.
- Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
- Make bank deposits and keep up records
- Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs
- Review and file payroll documents
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2-5 years’ experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organization skills Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Preferably Male
- Candidate must have living proximity to Victoria Island Lagos
- Must be ready to resume immediately.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.