Vezeeta is a global booking powerhouse serving and empowering patients in each step of their healthcare journey with knowledge and data. Trusted by patients, healthcare providers and medical industry leaders around the globe to facilitate and enhance healthcare accessibility and quality. Currently serving more than 4 million patients across 5 countries, with over 20,000 healthcare providers listed on our platform, Vezeeta is transforming the healthcare experience of patients, by digitally streamlining their healthcare journey, and enabling them to search, book and review the best doctors and medical services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Executive
- As a fundamental member of the People Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta in Africa
- This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
- Create and develop best-in-class employee experiences.
- Work hand to hand with Central People team to develop and execute people strategies in order to build Africa’s teams and create processes from scratch.
- Execute effective hiring.
- Be an ambassador of the HR scene in Africa.
- Implementing policies and processes in line with Vezeeta Global but also in line with local requirements.
- Work in synergy with the Kenyan and Nigerian team, VP Africa and local leadership team.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve attraction, performance, retention and engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree and preferably Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- 4+ years of experience in Human Resources as a Generalist
- Can do attitude
- Exposure to building best-in-class HR department in a SME or start up environment
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Exceptional written and spoken English language skills
- Up to date knowledge of Nigeria labor law (any additional regional exposure a plus)
- Superb communication skills
Areas that Add to Your Strength:
- Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around them in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job — smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results for all around and build lasting relationships with your colleagues.
- Influencer: You act as a trusted advisor to your stakeholders
- Organized: You have the ability to prioritize workload and perform strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment.
We believe that our people are the main drive of success in Vezeeta. That’s why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the full.
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.
- A flexible working environment – we appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is also available.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Team Building activities and Culture Days.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply