Mobihealth is an innovative telemedicine and healthcare service platform, whose aim is to revolutionize access to healthcare services in developing countries. We are a One-stop portal that provides millions of people in Africa timely access to medical experts worldwide via video consultations from the comfort of their home.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
- Assesses and collects vital signs of patients and logs in the information in the telemedicine platform before video consultation with physician.
- Monitors the vital signs of patients (COVID 19 and non-COVID 19 patients) remotely and escalate for hospital admissions and isolation centres.
- Schedule follow-up appointments with physicians for the patient.
- Stay informed about updates on the Telemedicine platform and inform physicians and patients accordingly.
- Create forms that helps gather information from patients.
- Follow-up with physicians and patients to ensure they are available for consultations as necessary.
- Evaluate appropriateness of referrals, follows and expedites referral process and provide feedback to physicians.
- Establish contact with patient/proxy and assess ability to use Telemedicine.
- Coordinates appointment time with the physician, the patient and Telemedicine clinic schedules.
- Provide follow-up to see that lab/tests are ordered and results sent to the consulting physician before the follow-up appointments
- Update records with patients’ vitals and maintain records of escalated cases for COVID 19 and non COVID 19 patients.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and licensed to practice as a registered nurse in Nigeria.
- A Post Graduate Degree in Nursing is an added advantage
- Minimum five years of post-graduate experience.
- Proven leadership experience and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use specialized applications software and computer systems.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th June, 2020.