Dreams Skills Placement Agency – Our client, a fast growing Courier and Logistics Company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Key Skills and Qualifications
- First Degree in a relevant course
- Must be resident in Abeokuta
- Previous business development experience within the haulage/ courier/ transportation/banking industry.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Must be able to constantly seek new opportunities
- You will be expected to service the needs of existing customers ensuring all aspects of their needs is being
- Proven and verifiable track records of wining pitches and new businesses.
- The Sales Executive will manage the development of new business solutions for the company’s haulage and courier services in Abeokuta and its environs
- He/She will be responsible for the management of all aspects of business development and marketing initiatives within the assigned territory
- A proven history of high achieving performance in the courier sector is required with the expectation that the Sales Executive will have a demonstrable history of onboarding and developing new business opportunities.
- The company has its own representation in multiple overseas territories which offers the Sales Executive the opportunity to control cargo at the point of origin and final destination.
- Achieve and exceed period targets
- Maximize revenue through increased sales activities for new and existing clients
- Responsible for self-generating and qualifying leads from a variety of sources as well as appointments with potential customers and stakeholders
- Develop and deliver presentation to customers and other stakeholders
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current clients while attracting new ones.
- Winning Accounts
- Identifying, following up and closing new business leads
- Pitching services to corporate organizations
- Develop and maintain database of prospects and clients on behalf of the Company
- Maintain a healthy funnel of opportunities to be closed monthly.
- Achieve territory’s assigned revenue and gross profit budget on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: We are unable to accept applications from candidates without sales experience.