Wellahealth provides affordable health care coverage for you and your family by giving the best health care benefits in Nigeria with our carefully tailored plans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pharmacy Relationship Officer
Job Location: Abuja
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree in Life Sciences
- Prior experience in customer facing roles with apparent results.
- Willingness and ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills and basic IT appreciation (skilled use of Excel is a prerequisite).
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Willingness to cover locations as needed.
- Onboard pharmacies onto the Wellahealth network.
- Monitor level of service delivery and compliance at pharmacies.
- Onboard medical laboratories close to the pharmacies.
- Foster relationship with pharmacists and pharmacies, and keep a database to monitor changes in personnel crucial to Wellahealth’s operations to ensure continuity.
- Build a community of practicing pharmacists in your region to further deepen roots for the Wellahealth brand, promote brand allegiance, gather feedback, share and find opportunities and learning.
- Capture content for newsletter and social media accounts (by identifying model pharmacies and branding activities at the pharmacy).
- Deliver merchandise to pharmacies.
- Carry out surveys as required.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume as one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This is a field job and the successful candidate will be required to spend most of their time in pharmacies.