Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: IT Admin / Web Designer
Job Location: Lagos
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, web designing, computer science, or related field
- Proficient with web application development, fundamentals of graphic designing, and internet marketing
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Responsible for the redesign, editing and uploading of graphics and contents on the website
- Develop the layout and the overall look of the website.
- Create graphic and media essentials using Photoshop, Flash and other media applications.
- Responsible for programming in HTML and CSS.
- Write and edit content for the website
- Responsible for how the website looks. Would create the site’s layout and integrate graphics, applications (such as a retail checkout tool), and other content.
- Make use of graphics and graphic design software e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc. to create a look for the web which is then married with coding to bring it to life online.
- Provide concepts and ideas to plan out the designing of the website
- Modify current web graphics and software packages and formulate programming codes
- Manage the site appearance by suitably placing the links, action buttons, text, and images and determining appropriate backgrounds, color schemes, and other visual facets
- Direct visitors to other regions of the website through relevant links, clear categorization, and easy navigation
- Work in collaboration with graphic professionals and copywriters to generate and modify the graphical and textual content of the websites
- Perform site maintenance by regularly updating the site content and implementing appropriate display modulars
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Undertakes such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature, as required from time to time.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IT Admin” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.