Aleki Associates is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- We are looking for an experienced, self-driven, ambitious, competent, and efficient Secretary to support our administrative tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to calls, emails, and routine letters, direct inquiries to the appropriate person
- Arrange, coordinate, and schedule meetings; prepare meeting documents
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Compile data and prepare reports
- Maintain updated contact information for company employees, suppliers, and customers
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Write and distribute routine correspondence
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum: Ordinary National Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a secretarial role preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel, Power-Point)
- Familiarity with office organization techniques. nirsal covid19 loan
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience Skills, Attributes and Technical proficiency: Customer Service.
- Minimum Qualification: OND,
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants residing around Ada-George Road and its environs will be considered.
Application Deadline 24th June, 2020.