VPS Technologies Limited is an internet company that has an ISP License awarded by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC). We have a reputation with our customers of delivering where larger ICT providers continue to fail in Nigeria. We are able to achieve this because we are structured around the customer; where all activities are geared towards making the customer’s experience, a pleasant one.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Backend Support & Developer
Reference No.: VPSBAED – SOFTCL02
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for backend programming and support.
- 2-4-year experience
- University degree in Informational Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject
- HND of BSC in Computer Science, and Engineering and completed NYSC.
- Experience with backend frameworks such as Python, Nodejs, Express etc
- Knowledge of Linux Operation systems like Ubuntu, CentOS
- Experience with REST API and third party API integrations
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases (MongoDB)
- Understanding of Code versioning tools like Git
- Understanding of DevOps processes like CI/CD
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Passionate in using data and technology in problem-solving
- Must be willing to work on full-time employment.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title and Code” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Selected Candidate will be short-listed.