Nicole Sinclair – Our client, an Advertising company, developing point of sales products located in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Clerk
Job Location: Lagos
Competency /Skill/ Requirements
- B.Sc/ HND in any Accounting field, Social Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in similar position
- Must live within Yaba and its environs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Great analytical skills
- Eye for detail
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills.
- The Successful candidate would be responsible for the day to day financial transactions of the company.
- Duties include invoice processing, daily bookkeeping records, billing and tracking business expenses.
- This position requires keen attention to detail and customer service skills and will always work with clients to assist with financial transactions and resolve refunds or billing inaccuracies.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labor and material
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Handle general account queries
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Track and restore accounting or documentation problems
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Click Here To Apply Now