Basic Consumers Kash (Ebonyi) Co-operative Society Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
- Arrange for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent properties.
- Interview, hire and train new employees.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Supervise loan personnel.
- B.Sc / HND in any Business related discipline.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th August, 2020.