Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Secretary
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- OND/HND/BSc in any Discipline.
- Experience:1-2 years
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Must reside in Ikeja and its axis.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Mode of Application
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.