At Tuteria Limited, we’re driven by a mission to make quality personalized education accessible to everyone. We help learners connect with the best teachers and educational content, while also empowering people to earn income by teaching what they love.
Though we’ve had some early successes, we believe we can transform the way millions of people teach, learn and access education in Africa and beyond – and that we will achieve this by working with talented people who want to make a change in education and giving them the space, resources and support to do the best work of their lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
About the Role
- Tuteria needs service of a competent Office Assistant to perform various administrative and office support functions to support the team.
- In this role, you will be a support for the office ensuring smooth office operations by undertaking a variety of activities ranging from receiving guests to making outbound calls, monitoring office supplies, ensuring the office is always clean, facilitating maintenance of office equipment etc.
- This is a full-time role in our Gbagada office in Lagos. Candidates must live within or around Gbagada and be able to work for a few hours on weekends.
What You’ll be Doing
- Ensure that the office is always in the best condition and that all teammates have everything they need to work effectively
- Warmly welcome visitors, tutors and clients and respond to enquiries
- Take notes at meetings, share action items and keep teammates abreast of resolutions, commitments or responsibilities
- Monitor office supplies like stationery, fuel, diesel, printer inks, toiletries etc. and procuring new stock as needed
- Ensure routine maintenance and prompt repair of all office equipment like printers, ACs, Generators, Laptops etc.
- Supervise cleaning of the office and environs, and ensure prompt waste disposal
- Manage all suppliers and vendors on behalf of the company
- Make outbound sales calls and place requests
- Take delivery of packages on behalf of company and teammates.
- Perform other office duties as assigned from time to time.
What it’ll Take to Succeed
- Love taking care of people, and have great hospitality and customer service skills
- Are self-motivated, able to work independently and manage multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Are smart, have an attitude of excellence, and want to do things the right way.
- Have a pleasant and professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- Are very organized and keen on paying attention to details.
- Can communicate clearly in speech and in writing, and able to get people to buy into your ideas.
You should have:
- 1+ year’s administrative / office support experience
- Minimum of HND, B.A or B.Sc Degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with Google or Microsoft suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- Experience operating office equipment, procurement and maintenance.
- Some experience or knowledge of exceptional Customer Service.
What We Offer
At Tuteria, we believe people who do great work deserve great support. Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
- N75,000 monthly salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Annual learning development stipend
- 10 days of paid leave excluding public holidays
- Up to 12 weeks of paid maternity / paternity leave
- Company pension contribution
- Stock options for exceptional teammates.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2020.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online