Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client in the hospitality industry is in need of an experienced candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Security Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises plans and schedules Security activities.
- Determines personnel deployment and level requirements within a shift.
- Knowledgeable of all duties of the Security Officer, Dispatcher and Supervisor.
- Plans and schedules all Security activities for the shift
- Conducts thorough investigations necessary to complete accurate incident reports in a timely manner.
- Must be trained, skilled and certified in First Aid, BLS and AED.
- Assures optimum guest satisfaction through the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Enforces company policies as they pertain to guest and employee conduct on the premises. Documents infractions and advises management where appropriate.
- Responds to all emergencies such as fire, injuries, property damage, etc.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have minimum of 3 years proven experience in a one star hotel
- Security/military/law enforcement experience
- Professional authority
- Active listening skills
- Communication skills
- Use of Firearms (depends on hotel)
- Use of Security systems (video surveillance and alarms)
- Use of Two-way radios
- Must reside on the Island
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.