Paul Esther Consulting Limited is a leading Strategy Consulting Firm with expertise in Strategy, Human Capital, and Entrepreneurship Development. We work alongside our clients as one team with a common aspiration to achieve outstanding results, outperform the competition and redefine business dynamics in our core areas of operation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account / Commerce Teacher
Job Location: Lagos
- Knowledgeable in nigerian and igcse curriculum
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience.
- PGDE, B.A / NCE, B.Sc / NCE, B.Ed., M.Ed. in relevant subject
- A minimum of Second Class Lower
- Experienced WAEC examiner
Competencies and Skills:
- Student- centered instructional skills
- Strong relational skills
- Good communication skills
- Proven christian values.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should attach their detailed Curriculum Vitae and Letter of Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.