Strada media is an alternative media & OOH advertising agency that connects brands with everyday people, their lifestyle, the environment they engage with, where they commute to and fro, where they shop, and where they spend leisure.
Our goal is to link what matters to your customers with what`s profitable for your business.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Center Agent
Reports to: Client Service Manager
About the Role
- The candidate will be responsible for inbound and outbound calls, tele-marketing, live chats, and general client management for the delivery of business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties / key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Answer courteously inbound calls.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Manage and update customer databases with the status of each customer.
- Work with other departments for client on request from client.
- Provide customers with proposal and information packages on services.
- Generate customer interest in the services offered by the company.
- Provide personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customers.
- Ensure feedback from the customer to further improve the customer services.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- Minimum of OND in related field.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in a customer support/call center agent role.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Superior listening skills
- Time management skills
- Good Interpersonal Relationship
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and Innovative skills
- A good team player
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work under pressure and minimal supervision.
- Results orientation
- Sound ethics and integrity
N50,000 / month with call allowance.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th August, 2020.