Rejuvenate 360 Holdings is a Digital Transformative, ICT & Software Development Solutions Company with focus in Digital Health, E-hailing, E-payment & E-commerce respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Marketing Officer – B2B
Job Location: Lagos
Job Profile Summary
- Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills. Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results. Experienced in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development.
- Adept in online and traditional marketing, and highly skilled in visual communications.
- The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the success of Pursuant products, services & brand promise in the marketplace
- Management: The Senior Marketing Manager plays a managerial role in the marketing activities of the department by overseeing the creation of engaging designs and content for the business’s marketing programs in order to ensure proper and consistent communication and embodiment of the brand’s identity and reach to the audience.
- The Senior Marketing Manager plays a leading role in the management of all offline branded collateral production inclusive of hardcopy sales collateral, branded promotional items, and so forth. He also supports the continuous improvement of online user-centric designs on the business’s websites and online pages, he oversees the maintenance of the business’s digital design assets.
- At this capacity, the Senior Manager oversees the establishment and building of relationships inclusive of selection process, vendor management, and vendor evaluation and review. The Senior Marketing Manager also oversees major branding aspects of the department such budget, strategy, timeline, and the determination of approaches to creative execution of programs.
- Collaboration: The role is a highly collaborative one and, as such, the Senior Marketing Manager collaborates with the business’s sales and acquisition teams for the purpose of conceptualizing, designing, and building cross-platform media for websites and online pages, search and social campaigns, electronic marketing, among other acquisition and awareness campaigns.
Remuneration / Benefits
Very Attractive and Competitive.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position applying for as the subject / title for ease of tracking.
Note: Only candidate who meets the outlined job criteria will be contacted.