Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Pharmaceutical Company requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- This individual will be responsible for developing product support programs, product positioning, and guiding field implementation to achieve budgeted targets and market share in Nigeria.
- Define the implementation plans of the assigned brands.
- Manage the Annual & Quarterly brand planning cycle from situation analysis, through planning and execution of tactical activities
- Actively contribute to brand and business strategy for the organisation
- Conduct quarterly regional cycle meetings reviewing the brand performance and succeeding quarter’s brand plans
- Drive market requirements for current & future brands/line extensions by conducting market research and feasibility studies through in-house team or external agencies
- Conducting regional product knowledge training workshops to improve the knowledge and communication strategy of the sales team.
- Provide in-depth industry, market & competitive brand analysis through market research & surveys.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing and Local sales to develop and execute sales tactics, tools, and marketing input materials.
- Ensure all local communication and promotion is aligned with the core brand strategy as provided by Central Marketing, ensuring consistent communication of the brand key messages to create a distinct product positioning.
- Maintain a tracking and reviewing system to track, control, and improve the implementation of agreed marketing programs. Maintain Brand Performance review sheet, update periodically across life cycle of the brand.
- Maintain records of all marketing activities, items, and marketing spends. Track market share & Rank of the brand quarterly using external & Internal analysis.
- Provide inputs in developing Pricing and Packaging Strategies.
- Proactively communicate with Senior Management on the plans & business performance of the assigned brands.
- Ideal new products & extensions to strengthen the brand portfolio.
- Postgraduate / B.Sc Degree in Life Sciences.
- 5 to 7 years of sales and marketing experience.
- Currently works in this capacity.
- Must reside in Lagos.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.