Jerian Logistics is a fast-growing, first-class courier service company in the logistics and transportation industry, providing reliable logistics solutions to our clients. We offer local deliveries within the city of Lagos State.
We are recruiting suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Logistics / Administrative Officer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- Ensure all riders are available and supervise rider duties
- Track and monitor riders progress during working hours
- Resolve all matters relating to riders’ assignments
- Serve as interface between riders and company management
- Ensure riders are compliant with company rules and regulations, including health and safety standards
- Collect all cash from riders, reconcile and maintain daily reporting
- Chatting with and receiving calls from prospective clients and returning customers
- Follow up with client’s payments and send invoices upon confirmation of goods to be delivered.
- Source for potential clients and maintain effective customer relations with existing clients on a periodic basis.
- Maintain general interface with the riders’ supervisor for effective delivery coordination
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree / HND / OND / NCE in any discipline
- At least 1-year experience in a Logistics company as a Logistics officer, preferably with dispatch riders
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details
- Should possess basic computer and report writing skills
- Must live around Lekki/Ajah area of Lagos.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Logistics / Admin Officer” as the subject of the mail.