Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content & Social Media Manager
- Build Email List, draft and manage weekly emails to mailing list
- Set, plan & implement Monthly & Weekly content.
- Develop editorial calendar
- Create & Schedule Engagement content through posts, prompts & questions
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase traffic
- Create a sense of presence & movement within the group when CEO is off-line
- Responsible for Program & Content Calendar
- Organize Photoshoots, Video shoots, Events, and maintain calendar
- Prepare Monthly & Weekly report on analytics, statistics etc. to enable us grow and foster a thriving community
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Organize and Coordinate Social Media Posts, Weekly Blog/Podcast/Video Posts, Podcast, Planner Sales, Summit, Seminars, Digital Courses, Coaching Programmes.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- Over 1 year working experience (must have completed NYSC)
- Has experience in social media management
- A resourceful critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent writing skills and great attention to detail and brand quality.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Works very well with other people and can build rapport quickly with both team members and vendors.
- Embraces a “until it gets done” attitude.
- High-functioning communicator.
- Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Loves learning new things, can implement new ideas quickly and adapt to changes on-the-go.
- Technologically savvy.
- Has hands on experience with MS Office, WordPress and Canva
- Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying collected.
- Can work Full-Time or Part-Time.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2020.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Opening for Content & Social Media Manager” as the subject of the mail.