Savvy HR is a Strategic human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant / Administrator
Job Location: Lagos
- Are you an accountant who can add value and improve operations of organizations by preparing reports on profit and loss, budget comparison, and examining our processes and procedures?
- If your response is yes, we seek to hire you.
- To be successful in this position the candidate should have exceptional knowledge of accounting procedures and sound judgment.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Handles accounting procedure by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Runs the administration of the organization.
Requirements for the Position
- Accounting and Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- SFAS Rules
- Data Entry Management
- Administrative skills
- Knowledge of accounting softwares
- First Degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years practicing as an accountant
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in organization administration
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.