Silver Crest School is a new school (Creche, Nursery and Primary) located at Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos. We are opening in September, 2020 and seeking the expertise of professionals to be part of our dynamic learning community. Our curriculum is a unique blend of the British and Nigerian curricula.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class Teacher
Location: Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos
- Applying instructional activities that actively engage students in meaningful learning experiences and ensuring continual student growth and achievement.
- Planning, assessing and revising curricula, course content, course materials and methods of instruction.
- Cooperating with colleagues to augment the learning environment.
- Constantly updating him/herself on technology advances and incorporating technology in the classroom.
- Maintaining discipline in the class room
- Connecting students’ knowledge to earlier learning and developing ways to encourage it further challenging and inspiring students to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Developing and promoting the appropriate skills and social abilities to allow the optimum progress of the children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Modifying activities and assignments to meet the learning needs of each individual student.
- An education Degree in any field – B.Sc / BA / B.Ed / HND
- Any other professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- Must be a registered member of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria
- Minimum of five years teaching experience in a school environment.
- Sound knowledge of the British and Nigerian curriculum.
- Proven expertise in ICT, good diction and a good command of the English language.
- Highly conscientious and committed to the highest standards of professional service.
- Ability to relate well with different groups of students of different ages and ability levels.
- History of personal achievement.
- Excellent listening, communication, writing, organisational, research and IT skills.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and up to date CV to: email@example.com clearly stating the” Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Documents should include:
- A page-long letter stating your suitability for the role.
- Two professional references with current phone numbers and email addresses