Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: QA / QC Personnel
Job Location: Base Onne, Rivers
- Must be a holder of HND or Bachelor of Science degree
- Minimum 3 years verifiable experience in similar role. Experience in the Oil and Gas environment will be an added advantage.
- Must possess Industry related qualifications such as LEEA /NSL / CPA etc.
- Broad and extensive knowledge in handling & lifting appliance & operations
- Knowledge and competency in the use of Microsoft Office package
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge of quayside operations and application of TUCN LMS.
- Ability to prepare and/or review risk assessments relating to the job function.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a good command of English Language
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Verify the suitability of lifting equipment before mobilization offshore.
- Pre and post visual inspections of all CCUs and lifting set (slings, Crosby shackles, safety pins, rings).
- Proper Storage of the slings, shackles and accessories.
- Change the colour code when not specific inspection has to be done.
- Maintenance inspection to keep the equipment in good condition.
- Routine reparation and missing parts replacement.
- Routine brushing, painting, greasing, cleaning of equipment.
- Selection of required slings for pipe bundling.
- Monitor the bundling of drill pipes.
- To provide 3 quotations of reparation from the approved TOTAL contractors.
- In charge to manage and organise the quarantine area and the CCU?s area.
- Keep records of all CCU’s and their location with the certification status.
- Contact the contractor with 2 days’ notice for the certification of the CCU’s.
- Supervising the inspection of hired CCUs and Total owned slings by third party.
- In charge of the lifting loft at Onne, while ensuring full compliance to TUCN standards.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted