IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Customer Service Manager
- Strategic business development through effective customer service management
- Inventory management and retail coordination
- Revenue generation – Rigorously drive sales target.
Core Working Relationships:
- Clients and Walk in customers
- Technical Team
- Logistics and Procurement Team
- Account Team
- Building and executing sales strategies to meet set target
- Analysis, interpretation and forecasting of general business periodicals, sales figures
- Preparation of reports, building business correspondence, and procedure manuals as it applies
- Overall supervision of all daily operations to ensure adequate staffing for effectiveness and efficiency at all times.
- Identifying capacity development needs of customer service team and working with Human Resources to provide trainings
- Close monitoring of daily workflow of the customer service team and adjust tasks as necessary to achieve desired objectives
- Ensuring effective execution of systematic inventory management process
- Forecast sales figures and inventory requirements
- Carry out periodic inventory analysis for using the analysis coupled with sales figures to determine the optimal stock levels.
- Communicate inventory management and quality assurance issues through appropriate channels immediately
- Drive excellent customer service delivery to ensure that all customer complaints or related issues are addressed promptly
- Ensure minimum escalations from customer interaction on projects and walk in customers
- Conduct periodic customer satisfaction survey to establish improvement lines
- Coordinate the daily preparation of activity reports on the following; Sales closure, number of unconfirmed orders converted to sales, growth of customers’ database, walk-in clients: Prioritized and segmented by order value, number of online enquiries received and attended to, customer complaints received and resolved daily
- Visit clients’ sites as may be required (before commencement of project, during installation and after installation for resolution and sign off)
- Primary point of contact for clients from design and project execution to attending to client meetings and making presentation as may be required.
- Monitor and remain current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Push sales of furniture products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Make presentations to clients on the company’s product and services to facilitate the closure of sales
- Drive the organization’s Net Promoter Score (NPS) and ensure existing clients recommend to others
- Implement a culture of First Call resolution across the department
- Identify new markets by creating new opportunities using demographics and psychographics. Leverage other sectors in creating promos etc.
- Ensure timely Delivery and confirmation processes with transparency and simplicity
- Support great customer experience and tools for engagement/culture audit – support must be available to customers across multiple channels in a timely manner
- Obtain and articulate clients; brief and assist them in identifying the solution they require.
- Ensure that clients’ are provided with weekly updates on their project or order
- Ensure that clients’ complaints are resolved on time
- Ensure that email and telephone enquiries are responded to promptly within 24 hours
- Ensure that quotations, tenders and job orders are accurately compiled before sending to the clients.
- Daily showroom walk through to ensure all is in place
- Coordinate the update of departmental documentations regularly as assigned
- A Degree in Marketing Communications, Social Sciences or Business Administration.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Customer service and sales oriented role.
- 4 years experience in a supervisory role.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
- Sales and Marketing – Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Customer Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Key Job Attributes:
- The ability to Multitask
- The ability to work with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Possess analytic and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft package
- Effective Communication
- Persuasion skills
- Social Perceptiveness
- Critical Thinking
- Negotiation Skills
- Service Orientation
- Active Learning
- Coordination skills
- Good Judgment and Decision Making
- Performance Monitoring.
- Excellent communication skills and evidence of building strong relationships
- Solid knowledge of digital technologies including those involving content management, web analytics, search engine marketing, email marketing, website usability
- Able to develop strong value propositions consistent with Customer needs
- Knowledge of the company’s product and services
- Ability to connect strategic thinking and planning with hands – on tactical execution
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Must be Social Media savvy
- Networking skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.