eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The Executive Assistant role is to further enhance the CEO’s capability to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively
- The CEO’s executive assistant may at times be required to act on behalf of the CEO as he/she would be the first point of contact with clients, internal staff and other business contacts
- We seek someone with a high level of organization and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support to the CEO.
- A Degree in Office Administration or Office Management, Business Administration or any related field is required
The Executive Assistant is expected to:
- Maintain diary and meeting schedule for CEO
- Type documents and letters for CEO
- Prepare presentations for CEO
- File and retrieve corporate documents
- Pass documents to appropriate departments from CEO
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence including mails
- Rendering support to teams as the need arises.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 1 year experience as an Executive Assistant
Superior organizational skills:
- Communication skills
- Tech savvy
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2020.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applications are to be made alongside an updated CV. Applicants without these may not be considered.