Kemapo Management Consulting Group – Our client, a leading Architectural, Consulting Developer and Facility Management firm is seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below needed for its expansion:
Job Title: Accountant
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
General Qualification, Experience. Attributes and Skills Required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Tax, and Finance
- A professional accountancy qualification (ICAN, ANAN, ACA, ACCA, FCA) will be an added advantage
- An MBA or other postgraduate professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three years significant commercial experience
- Proven experience in managing a fast growing and successful business
- Strong analytical skills, including experience on financial modeling for decision making
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Project management skills, both as a leader and key team member
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop them.
The Company offers very competitive remuneration packages
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2020.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Application will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.