Infant Jesus Academy is a private, co-educational boarding school with students from Nigeria and around the world. The school was established in 2002 as a Catholic school. It is located at Old Anwai Road between the Delta State Government House, Asaba and the Delta State University, Anwai campus in Asaba, making it a secure and tranquil environment for academic pursuit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: International Principal
Job Location: Oshimili South, Delta
- Due to a cancellation from the last chosen applicant, we are now redoing the process.
- IJA wants to find and hire an experienced International Principal to manage school operations and provide strong leadership to our teachers and staff members.
- The ideal candidate will be active in the community and make themselves available for parent consultations, taking parent suggestions and discussing the educational needs of individual students.
- The principal will also be responsible for ensuring that every teacher has the resources they need to meet the state’s curriculum requirements.
- Uphold our educational policies and integrate the common core government guidelines into each class curriculum.
- Create benchmarks for students and teachers and track progress towards those goals.
- Develop programs that improve teacher performance and assist students in understanding class material better.
- Provide guidance to the school’s network of student leaders and challenge those leaders to make the school a better place.
- Respond immediately to concerns from parents and school board administrators.
- Previous experience as a Principal or in a school leadership role
- Commitment to creating a productive educational experience
- Valid teaching license
- Proven history in improving teacher performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Private chef
- Private driver
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method Of Application
Click Here To Apply Now