Work City is a community that brings Entrepreneurs and Creatives together in order to collaborate as a team, generate ideas, and harnessing various skills geared towards financial growth and community resource development. Its an arena full of fun and where people get jobs done.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Production Associate (Intern) for Studio
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for a production associate to work closely with the production team to produce and create new best-in-class podcast content.
- Support the production of new content
- Work closely with the production and editorial teams on the editorial agenda and deliverables
- Book talent and guests
- Conduct research and fact-checking, find contextual audio materials (e.g., news clippings), pre-interview guests, and reserve studio time
- Help outline, produce, and assemble episodes throughout all stages of production
- Help edit, mix, and sound design the episodes
- Help project manage production schedules and workflow
- Work cross functionally with other teams like editorial, social, digital, marketing, sales, ops, etc to support podcast needs and the development of its business
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related area
- At least 1 year experience in development or production podcasts, radio, or audio content
- Ability to work across a variety of genres such as culture, tech, lifestyle, and true-crime, and styles such as documentary-style, interview-style, narrative, and conversation
- Proficiency in editing tools and software, and ability to meet deadlines
- Skilled in video graphics effect (VFX) and editing.
- An ear for good audio and ideas on audio storytelling
- Strong editorial judgment and the ability to produce compelling, thought full, and thought-provoking podcasts
- Proficiency in audio production and editing skills, and strong understanding of audio hardware, software, and facilities
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- A passion for media and broadcasting
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF Format to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Proximity to the Island is an added advantage.