Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Office Secretary (Female)
Job Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
Job Type: Full Type
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Must be above 18 years of age
- Have relevant qualifications – Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in relevant field
- Must be resident in Yenagoa Bayelsa State or its environs.
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- At least 3-5 years of experience in relevant roles.
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title and State as the subject of the e-mail.
Submit hard copy of their CV and Motivation Letter at:
No 101A Kpansia Market Road,
Note: For more information, please call 08035471535, 09050126891.