Team Ace – Our client is building a Bank for entrepreneurs in Africa and the diaspora. They offer current accounts for Nigerian businesses and freelancers.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Growth Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a full-stack marketer to join our product marketing and strategy team. In this role you’ll be both analytical and creative.
- Your core role will be to grow our multi-platform product.
- You will manage growth using data-driven acquisition strategies.
- You’ll be someone who enjoys experimenting, building and crunching data.
- This will include a mix of marketing experiments,data analysis and growth focused engineering. Internally, you’ll be the main champion for growth working closely with key members across teams.
Here are some things you’ll do on the job:
- Develop a strong understanding of the product spaces, including the unique needs of target end-users in order to apply these insights in delivering highly-relevant campaigns and messaging
- Acquire new customers and consistently grow the user base and revenue in line with established goals
- Develop and test campaign creatives working with both internal resources and our digital partners
- Research and identify new channel opportunities for reaching target audiences
- Optimize user engagement flows to effectively address each stage of the customer lifecycle, from acquisition to onboarding, activation, and retention
- Compile and analyze data metrics from various sources including Mixpanel, Google Analytics, and marketing automation tools
- Interpret metrics and present findings/strategic recommendations to stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with other members of the marketing team, as well as product, customer operations, and engineering teams.
- Degree in Marketing, Engineering or related discipline
- 4+ years of product/growth marketing, ideally in a B2B start-up environment (but not required)
- Demonstrated experience in managing successful cross-channel digital marketing programs
- Diverse skill set, including strong written and verbal communication
- Problem solver with deep analytical and project management skills
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with leveraging relevant software tools as part of your day-to-day workflow
- Adaptable, fast learner with an eye for detail
- Desire to work on niche B2B products
- Laser-focused on results
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- N200,000 -N300,000 monthly.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical coverage
- Free Lunches
- Remote working
- Stable, vibrant and friendly working culture.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Growth Marketing Manager” as the subject of the mail.