SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Showroom Supervisor
Location: Awka, Anambra
- As a Sims Digital Centre Showroom Supervisor you are responsible for delivering a transformational retail customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through sales.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing retail staff and other members of the Digital Centre.
- Driving and Motivating the retail team to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Ensure pricing of products is correct and store displays are in line with approved company guidelines.
- Coach and train employees, effectively handle disciplinary issues.
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are always in stock
- Ensure retail promotions are accurate and in line with company’s standards
- Preside over staff meetings
- Handle customer complaints, issues and questions.
- Minimum of an HND/B.Sc./BA in any discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years experience (Previous Retail Sales experience will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2020.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online