Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire.
Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Part Time
- We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketer, who will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations, whose central goal will be to help grow out brand influence both locally and internationally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness
- The ideal candidate’s duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks
- In addition he/she must have experience in marketing and social media management.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms. Develop and monitor campaign budget .
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience .
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry .
- Oversee and manage all contests, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics .
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in Digital Marketing position.
- Social understanding of HTML, CSS, and JAVA SCRIPT is required .
- Fluent in communication; both verbal and non-verbal.
- Highly creative and analytical abilities.
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- A great attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Social Media inclined
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method Of Application
Click Here To Apply Now