TAMP Consulting delivers excellent Education and Human Resource services, specializing in providing experienced professionals to satisfy your personal and organizational development needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Tutor
Job Location: Lagos
TAMP Consulting is the leading tutoring company in Nigeria. We are hiring talented Tutor professionals to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, TAMP Consulting is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you applied to TAMP Consulting.
- Schedule tutoring appointments with parents and students and arrive on time and prepared for the day’s lesson
- Create educational materials to further demonstrate subject matter to be covered in tutoring sessions
- Assess the progress of assigned students to ensure effective processes
- Plan creative lessons to engage and educate students
- Maintain a quiet and orderly workspace for students within the tutoring space
- Establish a friendly, encouraging and welcoming environment for students upon their entering of the establishment
- Connect with parents and keep them informed of student’s progress and areas to be improved
- Promote high standards for academic success and behavior and continually encourage students to meet them
- Bachelor’s degree, HND, Master Degree, OND, SSCE with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Certification from accredited tutoring associations.
- Experience assessing the progress of assigned students to ensure effective processes
- Passion and excitement for the subject being taught
- Professional experience preparing lesson plans and personalized instruction
- Experience working with children in a supervised setting
- Education in teaching methodology, theory and processes
- Theoretical and practical understanding of the subject to be taught
- Personal accountability and reliability when scheduling sessions with parents and students
- Ability to teach students of all ages at varying levels of understanding and proficiency
- Patience, technical knowledge, active listening, positivity, empathy, confidentiality, leadership, communication.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Page containing your full name, local government and state you reside in, Academic subject or Extracurricular activity you want to teach to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.