Navic Investment Company Limited is an investment company, which is established to invest predominantly in the Nigerian listed securities with typically a mid-cap bias and cash, deposits products and senior debts, together with allocations to global listed securities. The investment objective of our Company is to provide investors with growing income stream and long term capital growth in excess of its benchmark (the S&P / ASX 300 Accumulation Index) over minimum five years investment periods. We provide investors with the opportunity to invest in an actively managed portfolio and offers them access to a portfolio of Nigerian and global listed securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Audit Officer
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Collating, checking and analysing spreadsheet data
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organisations
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Ensuring that assets are safeguarded
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- Undertaking reviews of wages.
- HND / Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- Experience: 4 – 10 yesars.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.