Bradfield Consulting Limited is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexperienced employees. Our partnership begins from attracting the right employees, settling them well at work and ensuring that they are equipped to deliver on your goals. Our culture of seamless collaboration enables us to go well beyond recruitment; it facilitates and influences business relationships toward value creation. This collaborative culture of problem solving enables us to add greater value to our clients than many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Daily management of the accounting system, bank accounts, creditors, budgeting and forecasting
- Taking responsibility for the entries on the general ledger including reconciliations and completing detailed reviews of the profit and loss account on the company accounting system.
- Preparation and reconciliation of Profit and Loss and Balance sheet reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting.
- Managing relationship with external stakeholders, ensuring that appropriate reports and documentations are submitted to and updated with PENCOM, FIRS, and Corporate Affairs Commission amongst others.
- Managing the company’s financial affairs and general book keeping
- Daily monitoring and management of several company bank accounts.
- Assistance with preparation of annual tax returns and other regulatory submissions.
- Balance sheet, month end, bank and control account reconciliations
- Prepare year end statutory accounts and supporting packs
- Maintain fixed assets
- Quarterly VAT returns and CIS returns
- Manage the cashflow
- Process credit cards, staff expenses and other ad hoc duties
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Systems implementation skills are a huge plus as well as a strong understanding of MS Excel.
- This would ideally suit someone from an SME background, maybe ACCA/AAT Qualified or an experienced Accountant.
- Ideally you will have worked in a service industry company with Construction beneficial. Due to our client’s semi-rural location you must have a vehicle.
- Assessing the Clients overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan.
- Prepare financial documents such as information Memorandum and teasers for Organizations seeking to divest equities.
- Provide strategic financial advisory services on investment and divestment opportunities.
- Assessments of clients needs and goals, guiding clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision.
- Putting together documentation required for loan and managing loan
- Further benefits include pension and free on-site parking.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2020.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.