Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Field sales of loan products
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Ensure all loan requirements inclusive of charges are properly communicated to clients and all documentation duly completed, executed and submitted.
- Conduct credit checks on borrowers and their guarantors.
- Confirmstatus (Physical state, valuation etc.) of asset/properties used as collateral by customers.
- Analyse active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Ensure all approved loan are disbursed timely.
- Loan Repayment Follow Up
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Marketing experience
- OND holderin a related discipline.
- MFB experience wouldbe an advantage
- Preferably located on the Mainland
- Candidate should be willing to resume immediately.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Loan Officer” as subject of the mail
Note: Only candidates that meets the requirement above are expected to apply with the position as the subject of the mail and candidates residing in the location mentioned above will be given preference.