Overseas Strategic Consulting Limited (OSC) is a small business specializing in technology-driven, research-based monitoring and evaluation (M&E) across development sectors with over 25 years of experience implementing USAID-funded projects. OSC has proven track record collecting, analyzing, and disseminating quantitative and qualitative data, including large-scale randomized household studies.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: GIS Specialist (MEL Specialist)
- We are seeking experienced Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Specialists for the anticipated USAID Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Support (MEL Support) Activity
- The objectives of the anticipated MEL Support activity are to assist the USAID Nigeria Mission with strategy-, project-, and activity-level performance monitoring, evaluation, and learning including independent field-based monitoring, data quality assessments, data gathering and verification, impact and performance evaluations, assessments, collection of select country context indicators, organizational learning, and improving knowledge management across a range of sectors
- The position may be full-time or short-term consultancy depending on the requirements of the project.
- Responsible for capturing, database management, and sharing of spatial data / information to support monitoring and evaluations field operations.
- OSC is seeking Specialists with extensive experience in designing and conducting monitoring and evaluation projects
- Well-qualified applicants will have past experience in research design, report writing, drafting data collection tools, data analysis, and data confidentiality
- Applicants should have proven progressive experience with international organizations in designing, implementing, and overseeing monitoring and evaluation tasks in complex international development contexts
- A relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree and English fluency are required
- Experience implementing USAID-funded projects is preferred.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2020.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their Resume and three professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- OSC is committed to recruiting, employing, promoting, and retaining the best-qualified individuals without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status
- This position is contingent upon contract award from USAID.