PrepClass Nigeria is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family’s needs and preferences – whether it’s in-home tutoring or online test prep. We by far the largest edtech company in Nigeria by reach, revenue, scale and impact. We are currently in recruiting 1-year interns in Prepclass for the role of telesales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Representative
Job Type: Contract
- We are looking for a dynamic, passionate and self-driven individual to join our team
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describes PrepClass services, in order to persuade potential clients to engage our services.
- Call prospective clients from operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Obtain client information such as name, email address, learner details, class details and entering orders into CRM.
- Engage prospective leads via Whatsapp, Email and Calls to follow-up until the deal is closed
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals in accordance with goals
- Creating and updating activity reports
- Meeting sales quota
- Must possess excellent communication and phone skills, patience, a persuasive and persistent nature, and great typing skills.
- Ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers.
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Microsoft word) and telephone systems
- HND, OND or a University Degree
- Proximity to living in Lekki, Lagos.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online